9.4.10

Hard at work

A deadline last night, editing and layout this morning, party shopping and errands this afternoon. Whew! And I'm not done yet ... I just had to sit down for a little liquid refresher (aka diet Dr Pepper) and a mind break.

How super cute is this?
You have to go make one at Tagxedo. It's your assignment for the week.

Alright. Break is over. There's a party to prepare for and a little girl who is so ready to fly her kites and play with her friends that I heard her talking in her sleep about last night.

Have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  • Cheri

    Hope your little one has a wonderful birthday!

  • The Drama Mama

    I can't wait to read about Bella's party! Have a great weekend. Stop by and pick up your award when you get a chance.

  • amber_mtmc

    How cute!! Happy Birthday to your little Bella!!

  • Unknown

    Oh my goodness Kelly! That is SO so SO so SO cute : ) Thank you for giving me an assignment. It's not like I have oodles and oodles of paperwork sitting right here beside me that I really must do. Now I have to go complete your freaking assignment. Thanks. A. Lot.

  • Jack Steiner

    cool. It looks an awful lot like the Wordle program. They are a lot of fun.

  • Kelly Miller

    @Jack - yep, pretty much the same as Wordle but with fun shapes! I'm all about the sparkly shapes.

  • Cheryl

    Ok, that site is WAY too much fun.

  • suzannah | the smitten word

    ooh, nicer than wordle...

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!