And then I come home, get the babe down for a nap, and find this waiting for me:
And now for the rules:
1. Put the logo in your post or within your blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.
These folks bring sunshine to my life. Go check them out -- you won't be disappointed!
1. Heidi at Attack of the Sugar Monster is full of gratitude and honesty.
2. Cheryl at Take a Second Glantz has a keen eye for nuance and perspective.
3. Julie at From Inmates to Playdates tells it like it is (and it's always funny).
4. Suzannah at So Much Shouting, So Much Laughter reminds me of myself, or one of my sisters.
5. Katie at Keeping Up With the Joneses has barely any free time and yet gets so much done.
6. Amber at Making the Moments Count never fails to make me think, and smile, and think some more.
7. Liz at ...but then I had kids provides a really unique perspective, and is an example of keeping the love alive.
8. Becca at Drama for Mama is silly and smart and soulful.
9. Rebeckah at Life with Kaishon captures moments in time that make your heart happy.
10. Lisa at Moore Minutes is so talented and has such an amazing ability to make things beautiful.
11. Dana at The Kitchen Witch often makes me laugh with my whole gut (and her recipes make it happy, too).
12. Melissa at I am the Mama is a local friend and hard-working mom who lets me know that, yes, it can be done and done well.
I hope everyone's enjoying some sun today!