20.2.10

Here comes the sun

This time last week, I had my head buried in snow. Today I wore a tee shirt while watching my kids play outside, the bright sun casting warm shadows on the park's brown grass. Spring is coming. My heart is full.

And then I come home, get the babe down for a nap, and find this waiting for me:

th_sunshineaward
The perfect award for the perfect day. Thanks to Cane Wife for thinking of me! You have to go see those precious pugs (and the adorable Turtle).

And now for the rules:
1. Put the logo in your post or within your blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.

These folks bring sunshine to my life. Go check them out -- you won't be disappointed!

1. Heidi at Attack of the Sugar Monster is full of gratitude and honesty.
2. Cheryl at Take a Second Glantz has a keen eye for nuance and perspective.
3. Julie at From Inmates to Playdates tells it like it is (and it's always funny).
4. Suzannah at So Much Shouting, So Much Laughter reminds me of myself, or one of my sisters.
5. Katie at Keeping Up With the Joneses has barely any free time and yet gets so much done.
6. Amber at Making the Moments Count never fails to make me think, and smile, and think some more.
7. Liz at ...but then I had kids provides a really unique perspective, and is an example of keeping the love alive.
8. Becca at Drama for Mama is silly and smart and soulful.
9. Rebeckah at Life with Kaishon captures moments in time that make your heart happy.
10. Lisa at Moore Minutes is so talented and has such an amazing ability to make things beautiful.
11. Dana at The Kitchen Witch often makes me laugh with my whole gut (and her recipes make it happy, too).
12. Melissa at I am the Mama is a local friend and hard-working mom who lets me know that, yes, it can be done and done well.

I hope everyone's enjoying some sun today!

13 comments:

  • TKW

    Aren't you lovely! Thank you! And you are certainly deserving of an award, missy!

  • Kelly Miller

    How did you do that so quickly?!

  • suzannah | the smitten word

    thanks, kelly! and a whole new list of bloggers to stalk;)

  • Kelly Miller

    They are very stalk worthy ones, too!

  • Amber

    Oh, thank you!! I am feeling that sunshine (even through all the clouds)! This just made my day.

  • Heather of the EO

    TKW makes me laugh too. And you are so right about Rebecka and the way she captures moments.

    Oh and Becca is just the best too.

    Gosh we have good taste :)

    You are very deserving of awards, dear lady. You are a very good bloggy friend.

  • Kelly Miller

    @Amber - I'm glad! You know us bad-name-girls have to stuck together. :)

    @Heather - We *do* have good taste! If I ever receive an award for inspiring others, you'll be the first link on my list.

  • Anonymous

    Thank you so much Kelly! You truly did bring some sunshine to my day. I'm honored to have received this from you. I can't wait to check out the other blogs that I am not yet familiar with!

  • Unknown

    Thank you Kelly :) What a pretty award! I can't wait to go and read your other picks! I am sure they are delightful! Hope your weekend is WONDERFUL :)

  • Cheryl

    Thanks, my dear! How incredibly sweet of you. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the sunshine... thanks for bringing some to my day. :)

  • Liz Aguerre

    Thanks Kelly! What a great thing to wake up to on this dark and rainy Monday morning! I needed a pick-me-up!

  • Moore Minutes

    Thank you, thank you! :) I'm a little late here...errr....but I still SO appreciate your encouraging words. You made my day girl.

  • Melissa W

    I *finally* did this!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!