18.2.10

After three hours of LOST

Me: Damn. Even I want to follow him anywhere he'll lead and I know he's the Evil John Locke. This is the first time I've liked his character since, like, Season 2.

Mountain Man: John's always been one of the best characters, though. He's so complex, you don't know what he's going to do next.

Me: Like how you don't know what a psychopath is going to do next?

MM: Kinda, but Locke is the soul-searching believer. That's much deeper than being the tortured doctor or the clever and witty con man or the damaged but beautiful hero.

Me: Which character do you think you are?

MM: Probably Hurley.

3 comments:

  • Cheri

    That's too funny. The evil John Locke scares the crap out of me. I think they killed off some of the best characters already... like Anna Lucia (was that her name?) the feisty little one?

  • TKW

    Duuuuuuude. He's Hurley? Is he really that chill?

    I love Locke. I heard an interview with some of the female actresses on Lost and they all concurred that Terry Flynn (Locke) was by far the sexiest guy on the show!

  • Cheryl

    Bwahaha! I have to admit, I love me some Benjamin Linus.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!