11.4.09

Poor baby

Seems like Bella's little immune system keeps taking heavy hits. I know it's because of daycare, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Yesterday she woke up with a 101 degree fever and we got it down to 100 but she stayed lethargic and sensitive all day. Today was the same. Luckily, my handsome husband took pity on me and got up with her when she woke up at 5:30 am for the day.

This was last night before Javi got jealous that we were fawning over her and decided to wake her up ... which she wasn't happy about it. I guess the "big brother" in him came out and he had to do a little torturing.

She survived, so it's all good. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!