3.4.09

Happy Birthday Monkey!

At this exact time in 2007, I met my amazingly wonderful little girl for the first time. Our midwife, laid her on my chest and she just stared at me. When the nurses took her to clean her up, she didn't cry, she just observed everything quietly while sucking her little fist.

From those first quiet moments until today, she's barreled forth into the world without looking back. Her peaceful demeanor gave way to a little tornado of activity and sound. Our lives have been forever changed.

Happy birthday Isabella Emory!

April 3, 2007: 7 pounds 6 ounces, 20.5 inches

April 3, 2008: 20 pounds 2 ounces, 28 inches

April 3, 2009: 23 pounds 5 ounces, 31 inches

1 comments:

  • Kim

    what a great Happy Birthday face.....they grow up so fast!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!