17.4.09

Books

Javi is in love with the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. So today when I was out being footloose and fancy free (lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, shopping at Michael's, Books A Million, and Sam's), I couldn't stop myself from picking up the three books he's missing from the series... even though they were hard cover and buying three books at once can be hard on the wallet.

I hope he is bowled over by the surprise. He's been wanting them for months. Of course, he'll probably tell me that he wishes they came to our house in a brown box delivered by the UPS guy like everything else we buy. But I'll get over it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!