5.4.09

Easter Egg Hunt

Bella and Javi attended the Central Carolina Jaycees' 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt today (an event that I planned - so exhausting!). We're all hot from the weather, and yellow from the pollen. After we got home, everyone fell out for long naps. I think we'll need a while to recover!


Unfortunately, my camera was being used for "Easter Puppy" pictures and no one I know took pictures of Javi's age group's hunt. But Billy and I plan to hold a mini egg hunt for the kids on Easter morning, so there will be pictures of my big kid. I love small-scale events like that now that my life is signed away to the Jaycees! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!