3.4.09

Afternoon Birthday Party

I took a dozen cupcakes and a tub of vanilla dibs to Bella's school this afternoon to celebrate her birthday with "the kids."

She loved her birthday treats so much that after she plowed through hers, she took advantage of Joey's unobservant self to slide his bowl over and plow through the rest of his dibs, too.

After she finished with her cupcake, she topped off with a hunk of cheddar cheese. I know, I don't understand it either. Then it was off for her new favorite activity: swinging in the big kid swing!

So far, I think she's loving this birthday thing. Here she is hamming it up as her little classmates sing Happy Birthday. I think being the only girl in a room full of boys is going to her head. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!