25.1.11

Smooth Moves and Groob(ies)

So far, the absolute best gift our kids received for Christmas was Just Dance 2 for the Wii. We are definitely a Wii family, but this game really takes the cake.

I use it to work out, the kids use it to rock out, the Mountain Man uses it to laugh out loud. It's a win-win-win.

If you've considered getting it, but aren't sure whether your family will enjoy it, allow me to demonstrate:


You know you need some baby-booty shaking and bony-boy dancing in your house! (And, yes, my child now openly hopes for "groobies" when she grows up.)

So easy (and fun) a three year old can do it. Needless to say, we give it 8 thumbs up!

10 comments:

  • Amy K

    Hi Kelly,
    My name is Amy and I am a Community Leader at WEGO Health. I wanted to let you know that your blog has been featured in a post titled, "6 Best Blogs by Parents of Children with ADHD". You can find the post here: http://community.wegohealth.com/group/adhd/forum/topics/6-best-blogs-by-parents-of
    I hope you will check it out and share your thoughts if you know of other blogs to recognize. Additionally, we would love your participation in our community if you would like to join in and meet some amazing health activists like yourself!
    Great work you are doing!
    Sincerely,
    Amy Kiel

  • Amy K

    P.S. I totally want to get this game for my Wii family now, too!

  • Cheri

    Adding this to my list of ideas for Easter gifts! :) thanks.

  • ShannonL

    So cute! I think my daughter would really enjoy that, too! Thanks for the demonstration! :-)

  • Kelly Miller

    The best part -- and what I should've pointed out -- is that this game doesn't "time out" if the player doesn't get it right. Notice in one of those clips, Bella isn't even holding the Wiimote in the right hand. It'll keep going no matter what the player does, so little ones -- or those with no coordination -- still get to have fun and feel good about their "dancing."

  • Unknown

    HAHA! Cuuute! :) I have the first one & I'm totally going to have to play it today now that you said that- Shane would love it! :)

  • Kim

    I got it!!! I haven't tried it, yet, but plan to soon!!! Loving the other games I got -- the Glee Karaoke is GREAT!!!

  • Rudri Patel

    Ok, Kelly, I think you have sold me on this. That little segment made my evening. So precious!

  • The Drama Mama

    So cute!!

  • Draft Queen

    That is the cutest thing ever!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!