2.3.10

A lovely morning

Photobucket


The feisty Lori gifted me with this lovely award. She's a great gal who's raising five smart, funny, and responsible kids. I don't know how she does it!

The rules for accepting the award are: Post the on your blog along with the name of the person who granted you the award, and his/her blog link. Pass it on to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have recently joined a few blogging networks, so I've definitely discovered many great, new reads. I've also really enjoyed connecting with those new to my blog. Therefore, I had no problem meeting that 15-blog goal. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1. Jami at Ain't She Crazy (and she's currently doing a giveaway for some really cute little girl stuff that ends soon, so go enter!)
2. Penny at A Mom's View of ADHD
3. Josh at Daddy Does My Hair
4. The Indigo Bunting (beautiful and fun design work)
5. The talented girls at How Does She (all the craft-spiration you need)
6. Disney at Ruffles And Stuff
7. Shell at (Not Quite) Susie (homegirl got a tweet from Nate freaking Berkus!)
8. Cheri at ScrapDreams
9. Jules at Big Girl Bombshell
10. CaneWife at Three Pugs & A Baby
11. Kim at The Kim Challenge (health and food -- great combo)
12. Rachel at The Coker Family
13. Mommy Drinks Because You Cry
14. Home Ec 101 (new to me, old school to everyone else)
15. Traci at Stir Fry Awesomeness

And there are more, but I tried to be diverse (though I noticed quite a few craft blogs. You can tell that I have craft envy). Go forth and meet. They are worth the click!

16 comments:

  • TKW

    Which mommy networks did you join? I've been wondering which ones are good?

    And just looking at a blog titled, Mommy Drinks Because You Cry makes me smile!

  • BigLittleWolf

    What a nice mix - and from the Miller Mix! Perfect!

  • Cheryl

    Why do I have a feeling I'm going to be adding more blogs to my reader tonight? :)

  • Jessica Jones, ATL Mom of 3

    congrats on the award and great list!
    I actually havent heard of most of them so that is really fun!

    stopping by from SITS and am now a folloer and going to hunt down your button!

  • Aidan Donnelley Rowley @ Ivy League Insecurities

    Love finding new blogs. And was so happy to see your name in the comment boxes at SITS! I don't know why it has taken me this long to find my way here, but alas, I have made it!

    Look forward to blogging alongside you!

  • Anonymous

    Congrats on your award! I will have to check out this list.

    Stopping by from SITS.

  • Kelly Miller

    I've only been SITSing it for a couple weeks and normally there are 8 bazillion comments so it's hard to really take advantage of it. I'm enjoying it, though!

  • Tania @ Larger Family Life

    Congratulations on your award!

  • Yankee Girl

    I love awards because they are fun and they are exciting to get, but I love reading awards posts because they always lead me to some great blogs!

    I am on my way to check them out now!

  • The Drama Mama

    COngrats on your award! Stopping in from SITS. I'm looking forward to reading these blogs, and I must say "YAY" for your nomination of canewife. She's a super funny lady!! I hope you take time to stop by and check out my blogs and stick around for awhile.

  • Unknown

    Wow : ) Look at how many great blog reads you are linking to! Off to visit someone!

  • AiringMyLaundry

    Congrats on your awards!

    Stopping by from SITS.

  • Jessica Nunemaker

    Ack! Just when I think I can't possibly read one more blog...

    Thanks for the list. :)

  • jineen

    stopping byt from sits! lots of love!!!!

  • Katie

    Stopping by from SITS - congrats on your award!
    I hope you have a relaxing Sunday,
    Katie

  • Unknown

    Stopping from SITS! Congrats!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!