The feisty Lori gifted me with this lovely award. She's a great gal who's raising five smart, funny, and responsible kids. I don't know how she does it!
I have recently joined a few blogging networks, so I've definitely discovered many great, new reads. I've also really enjoyed connecting with those new to my blog. Therefore, I had no problem meeting that 15-blog goal. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1. Jami at Ain't She Crazy (and she's currently doing a giveaway for some really cute little girl stuff that ends soon, so go enter!)
2. Penny at A Mom's View of ADHD
3. Josh at Daddy Does My Hair
4. The Indigo Bunting (beautiful and fun design work)
5. The talented girls at How Does She (all the craft-spiration you need)
6. Disney at Ruffles And Stuff
7. Shell at (Not Quite) Susie (homegirl got a tweet from Nate freaking Berkus!)
8. Cheri at ScrapDreams
9. Jules at Big Girl Bombshell
10. CaneWife at Three Pugs & A Baby
11. Kim at The Kim Challenge (health and food -- great combo)
12. Rachel at The Coker Family
13. Mommy Drinks Because You Cry
14. Home Ec 101 (new to me, old school to everyone else)
15. Traci at Stir Fry Awesomeness
And there are more, but I tried to be diverse (though I noticed quite a few craft blogs. You can tell that I have craft envy). Go forth and meet. They are worth the click!