10.5.07

She's a LaKisha fan

Who'd've guessed that little Bella would be an American Idol fan? I was watching LaKisha's performance of I'm Not Going on YouTube this morning and the child about broke her neck trying to see the source of that delicious singing.

I didn't understand why her eyes got so big and what she was trying to see at first.


But I could tell she wanted to turn, so I turned her and low and behold - she smiled all big and drooly at LaKisha! She wasn't nearly as impressed with Blake, Melinda or Jordin. Oh well, good thing she has no clue that LaKisha got sent home last night. It might break her heart.

If you haven't heard LaKisha's version of this DreamGirls hit, you must listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!