21.9.05

Web site on its way

I bought our domain name: www.quinones-miller.com (which is not fully propagated and assigned yet, but is on its way). I considered several more exciting domain names, including www.kellyandbillywed.com, www.kellyandbilly.com, www.we'regettingmarried.com, etc. Logically, though, we thought it would be easier for some less Web-obsessed folks to remember the site if our domain name was obvious. And so it is.

In other news: I've decided that in my next life I'll be a stationier. Actually, Verve Ink may be getting its feet wet already as I design and prepare my own save-the-dates, invitations, RSVP cards and thank-you notes. I'm going to try several different designs to see how far my imagination can take me. I also plan to design and print Javier's Halloween and birthday party invites -- and may even attempt a "season's greetings" line.

All this hinges on getting my work done -- which I'm still not quite focused on doing. I also need to load Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark on my laptop so that I can doodle away in the comfort my living room.

Back to work!

--Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!