19.9.05

Getting There

Billy and I are closer to making definitive plans while Amy and I are still in the early stages of the Web site design. I think we could whip it up in no time if we were both in the same place, but instead she does something on her end, loads it on a test page and then I make comments from my end. That's time consuming!

We packed up Javi and Daphne Saturday afternoon and headed over to Depot Park. I was going to bring my camera, but we weren't dressed for pictures. We had to pick Javi up from Mimi's house -- and he looked like a crazy rag-a-muffin, complete with big poofy hair and Spider-Man socks pulled up to his knees.

Billy decided he likes the Pavillion area better than the Fountain area because it's more secluded, has more space and allows for more creativity. I'm still not sold, but I could see his point when at least six people came and went from the fountain area while we were there. One of those people was a homeless guy bumming money. I'd hate to have to cut somebody for begging from my wedding guests.

We let Javi strip down to his shorts and run through the public fountain with some other kids his age. He thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Fun kid news: Javi learned to snap this weekend. He's been trying for years, but he finally got it. In fact, he snapped so much, he blistered his snapping fingers! One blister popped, but the other is stubbornly protruding from his thumb. He's so proud of himself!

I plan to load pictures of the park by the end of the week, so stay tuned.

--Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!