25.9.05

Another unproductive weekend

I have a feeling the weekends between now and the wedding will fly by. Here's a secret: We're not engaged yet...

I know, I know! Who plans their wedding without the crucial proposal-on-bended-knee? Here's the explanation: I'm a planner. Billy's not. I'm a do-er. Billy's not. So while he's harrassed me for years to get married (and have a kid - which apparently is a package deal), when I finally said "ya know, i think we should go ahead and do it" way back in february ... he was shocked.

Or stunned. or scared. I don't know. I'm trying to be patient and understanding. The problem is - neither patience nor understanding come naturally to me. So, it's a learning process.

Anyway, another weekend down. There's a huge part of me that wants to count up the weekends and begin the mental countdown. But a larger part of me is just wants to stop thinking about it!

Season premieres of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy tonight - both of which make me happy. With House, Lost, America's Next Top Model, the O.C., Arrested Development, Desperate Housewives and Grey's all showing new episodes, it may prove difficult to get anything done at night!

-- Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!