10.10.09

Over the top!

My new friend and fellow bibliophile Cheryl tagged me to do this meme. I usually keep this stuff to Facebook, but I'm not one to turn down a survey.

Here are the rules: Answer the questions below using only one word (yes, only one). Thank the blogger who gave it to you. Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers.

The good stuff:

Where is your cell phone? bathroom (don't ask)

Your hair? ponytail

Your mother? tired

Your father? selfish

Your favorite food? Thai

Your dream last night? embarrassing

Your favorite drink? icedchailatte (one word, see?)

Your dream/goal? independence

What room are you in? bedroom

Your hobby? reading

Your fear? regret

Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled

Where were you last night? shopping

Something you aren’t? organized

Muffins? banananut

Wish list item? Kindle!

Where did you grow up? NC

Last thing you did? fastforward

What are you wearing? tanktop

Your TV? on

Your pets? nonexistant

Your friends? therapeutic

Your life? blessed

Your mood? wired

Missing someone? yes

Vehicle? vibe

Something you’re not wearing? pants

Your favorite store? Michaels

Your favorite color? red

When was the last time you laughed? tonight

Last time you cried? yesterday

Your best friend? missed

One place that I go over and over? store

One person who emails me regularly? MoveOn

Favorite place to eat? wherethewingsare!

And now your part:

Katie
Sharon
Melissa
Robin
Jack
Anjie (here's your posting motivation!)

1 comments:

  • Cheryl

    LOL at your first answer - whenever I'm missing my cell, I usually find it on the bathroom sink. Thanks for playing along! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!