19.5.09

Family crest

I am making something special for our wedding anniversary (it'll be three years tomorrow!) and needed a logo of some type...

So I decided to make one for us ... The Miller Mix:

The camper and wakeboarder are self-explanatory, but I chose orange because a) it goes well with many other colors (such as Billy's hunter green jeep and our blue and white boat) and b) Billy's from Tennessee. You know he's a Vols fan!

I plan to get a few decals to put on our vehicles and maybe a shirt or hat for Billy to wear. I'm also going to make stationery and labels with that M on them ... you know, to complete the look. :)

I hope you like it!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!