19.5.09

9 days ... really?

What a long week or so it's been. Between three back-to-back deadlines and preparing for my town's Relay For Life event, last week was a bust. Then I spent the weekend recooperating and scrapbooking with friends. I love the two layouts and one card I made ... but my sister borrowed my camera so I have no photos to show off.

However, life with the children steamed on full speed ahead. Bella learned to play hide and seek last weekend. Well, it was a form of hide and seek that required her to get her head under the table in time to see Javi before he popped back up. She would've played it for hours had I let her!



I hope we don't miss out on other super-cute baby moments while Ashley is holding my camera hostage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!