12.10.05

Pictures As Promised

My mom and I went to Depot Park. She loves it as much as I do. We also walked up to the art studio ... beautiful art on the walls, shiny hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows -- it would be the perfect place for an indoor reception. We'll see how it goes, but my Plan A is an outdoor reception -- although my ideal reception is a sit down dinner at a local restaurant (where I don't have to set up or clean up). I've sort of handed the reception over to my mother, so ...

Here are some shots of the park. My caveat is that it's been a rainy, gray week. These would have been better had the sun been shining.


This is where Billy wants to hold the wedding. He likes the open space and that it's protected from the main roads. I can see its potential, but it seems very cold and like it would require a lot of proppage to make it wedding-y. My mother and I are discussing having the reception in this space if the weather is nice.
This is the cute train that sits off to the side of the fountain. We'll probably take a candid wedding photo on it somehow.

And this, my friends, is where I want to hold the wedding. Going there again today with my mother only solidified my desire. We could set up seats on either side of the brick - and if we have any attendants, they would stand on the brickwork around the fountain. I think it's quaint and would require minimal effort to wedding-up.

Leave me a note in the comments section with your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!