28.9.11

How To Get A Good Picture Of Your Children

Of all the ways to convince
your children to smile for photos,
I bet my method is best.

Just say "smile," and you'll get:

Yes, this was her smile face.

The infamous "peacing" now stands in for smiling.
But here's my dirty little secret:
Naughty words work wonders. I shouted
penis! vagina! balls! at my children
and they produced these gems:



The trick is to wait until
the first round of giggles subside
(and you'll probably want to wait
until there's no one else around).

You can totally thank me later.

***This post is part of Six Word Fridays.***

20 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!