17.9.09

QOTD: After school with Javi

This is a typical afternoon.

J: Mama, can which way are these gloves supposed to go? (Red winter gloves that fit perfectly well.)

Me: Why?

J: I just want to know.

Me: Looks like it. Why are you wearing gloves in 80 degree weather?

J: I like them.

Me: I'm telling you right now that you'd better not cut the fingertips off of them.

J: I'm not going to!!!! I mean, I want to. Can't I? Please? Please!

Me: The answer is no.

J: (shoulder jerks out of the room while sucking his teeth and whining)
__

Me: (on the phone) Yeah, sure, we'll be here, come on over.

J: Who's coming over?! Is it Grandma?

Me: No.

J: Is it Ms. Shannon?

Me: No.

J: Is it Amy or Ms. Angela?

Me: No.

J: Is it Ashley?!

Me: Yep.

J: I knew it! I CAN TOTALLY READ YOUR MIND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!