13.2.09

Valentine's day party at school

Bella's first Valentine's Day party is today and she went dressed for the occasion. However, her attitude didn't comply. I'm not sure why, but Ms Grumpy McGrumperton had nothing but grunts and "nooooooooooo!"s for me this morning. But she looked fantastic - and that's what counts!

Yes, she's crouched in the corner with a decidedly unhappy face. Nothing screams Sweetheart like child hiding from her mama. And then collapsing melodramatically on the couch.

She took scratch-n-sniff cupcake V-day cards for the other children, a flower garden kit for each of her teachers (thanks Grandma!), and carrots with ranch dip for the daycare party. I can't wait to hear how much she enjoyed the sweets and treats today!

1 comments:

  • Of Pandas and Pirates

    I love her V-day outfit and her hair is too cute!! I call Miranda "Grumpy McGrumperson" when she is being overly cranky too. How funny! lol

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!