23.2.09

Monkey?!

My daughter surprises me everyday. Today, I bought her a monkey bedrest/husband that came with a monkey blanket. It's supposed to be a birthday present and is meant for use in the pop-up camper we'll be using this summer at the lake.

Unfortunately, I forgot to put it away and she spotted it as soon as she walked through the door from daycare. Billy spun her around and distracted her while I whisked it away. That didn't phase her. She's spent the past 10 minutes pacing through the house calling for "muhn-keeeeeeeeeeeee!" and keeps coming up to me and Billy asking us "where monkey?" I was more shocked that she can say monkey than that she wanted the pillow so badly!

Guess it'll be a hit if a) she ever forgets it's here and b) she still loves it on her birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!