Reverse Psychology

I'm often unsure whether Bella is ignoring me or simply doesn't understand what I'm saying.

For example, when I ask her to "give kisses," I only get one about 25 percent of the time. The other 75 percent she either continues doing whatever she's doing or she just smiles at me.

So today I took it back to the old school. I said, "Don't you give me kisses! No kisses! No kisses!"

How about that monkey tripped over herself trying to get over to me and give kisses. Big, open-mouthed, slobbery, snotty kisses. That's the best kind, right?


Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!