10.5.10

Lazy Sundays

Yesterday was quiet and beautiful. I spent the day in the company of my children -- one young, one younger -- who love me unconditionally. They committed their whole hearts and day to showering me with love. What a day it was. I'm starting a movement to make every day as bright and beautiful. Here's a recap:

Bella and my mama singing "yummy, yummy, I have love in my tummy."

Javi and his big brother/cousin/who-he-wants-to-be-when-grows-up Matt:


My mama and her grandbabies (minus youngest grandson E):


Bella loving the tiny Chihuahua that now lives at my mama's house:


Bella with her little hand tucked into E's as he walked back with us:


Sweet little fledgling plants sowed into soil (and Bella who won't stay away from the tomatoes):


New life living quietly (for now) in a bush beside our deck:


Zinnias and honeysuckle from my children:

We had a glorious day. I hope you did, too.

**This post is part of the 30-minute blog challenge.**

15 comments:

  • Nina

    sweet. I love that picture of the nest with eggs. how special.

  • XmasDolly

    What a cute post! Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pics. Thank you to for stopping by & leaving such a sweet comment. Oh & yes I ate quite a bit of sherbert tonight ~hehehe~

  • Unknown

    Aww :) Adorable pictures.

  • Cheri

    How sweet! I really miss the days when my kids made a fuss over Mother's Day!

  • Heather of the EO

    What a good day! Happy (late) Mother's Day to you, lady.

  • Anonymous

    Great pictures Kelly! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Such beautiful memories you'll have.

  • Robin

    Love the Chihuahua picture!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

  • Anonymous

    Glorious indeed! Good for you, Kelly!

  • The Drama Mama

    That was a really good day. Your mama has a beautiful family.

  • allison

    Awesome pics. Matt has hair to die for. My little girl would lose her mind at the sight of that little dog.

  • Laura E. Sanchez

    aww what a cute family, adorable pictures.

    Thoughts of a Career Woman

  • Kelly Miller

    @Allison - yes! I am actively jealous of that child's beautiful hair. You can't tell it, but the color is gorgeous as well.

    @Laura - Thank you!

  • Julie From Inmates

    Proof that sometimes the best views are the ones from behind. Love the pics of your little ones holding hands and walking side by side.

  • Leslie

    What a sweet mother's day!

  • ck

    I love how involved Bella is with everything. My girls are like that too. Always in the middle, inspecting, learning, taking it all in. You captured that so well with these photos.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!