10.5.10

Lazy Sundays

Yesterday was quiet and beautiful. I spent the day in the company of my children -- one young, one younger -- who love me unconditionally. They committed their whole hearts and day to showering me with love. What a day it was. I'm starting a movement to make every day as bright and beautiful. Here's a recap:

Bella and my mama singing "yummy, yummy, I have love in my tummy."

Javi and his big brother/cousin/who-he-wants-to-be-when-grows-up Matt:


My mama and her grandbabies (minus youngest grandson E):


Bella loving the tiny Chihuahua that now lives at my mama's house:


Bella with her little hand tucked into E's as he walked back with us:


Sweet little fledgling plants sowed into soil (and Bella who won't stay away from the tomatoes):


New life living quietly (for now) in a bush beside our deck:


Zinnias and honeysuckle from my children:

We had a glorious day. I hope you did, too.

**This post is part of the 30-minute blog challenge.**

15 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! (If you want an emailed response, be sure to enable email in your Blogger settings -- see a tutorial here.)

Now. Spill it!